This Website means all webpages located on the www.goldcoastdogtrainer.com domain name (“Website”)
This Website is the Website of Gold Coast Dog Trainer (“GCDT”) and its related entities.
Description of Services
On this Website GCDT provides users with access to purchase a range of Services including but not limited to private dog training, continuation training, dog training classes, dog walking, dog sitting, provision of animals for the purposes of photoshoots, filming, commercials, theatre, music videos, events, advertising and pet photography (“the Services”)
GCDT offers a wide range of Services and sometimes additional terms (“Additional Terms”) may apply to your use thereof.
Each of the following activities are prohibited:
- use of any type of data accumulation tool, robot, or spider to compile, disseminate, extract, process, reproduce, or repackage in any form or monitor any of the web pages, content, data or information contained within or accessible through this Website;
- to accumulate or combine the content, data or information contained or accessible through this Website with content, data or information from any third party, without GCDT’s prior written permission;
- use of high-volume, automated or systematic processes to obtain data or other information from this Website;
- compiling, repackaging or disseminating any information or data from this Website;
- accumulating data or information from this Website whether or not using any automatic or manual process;
- use of any type of device, process, routine or software either systematically or non-systematically to interfere or attempt to interfere with the functioning of this Website or any transaction or process conducted on or through this Website;
- creating a link to this Website from another Website without GCDT's prior written permission;
- any use of this Website for an unlawful purpose or activity;
- either yourself or through a third party changing, modifying, reproducing, or creating any works derived from this Website, or displaying in public, any part or content of this Website without GCDT’s prior written permission or unless You have a non-excludable legal right to do so.
This Website may only be used for the following permitted activities:
- a use authorised in writing by GCDT or a related entity;
- GCDT staff carrying out their duties for GCDT; and
- temporary browsing as a genuine customer of GCDT, or for personal non-commercial interest.
- Although GCDT endeavours to ensure the information contained on this Website is accurate, complete and up to date, we do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or currency of any such information.
- Some Services are offered solely to assist You deciding to use GCDT to decide which type of training or service You seek from GCDT. You are not authorised to, and You agree not to, use high-volume, automated or systematic processes to obtain quotes or make listing applications, or to make an excessive number of requests to the Services.
- You also agree not to use, copy, compile, repackage or disseminate any information obtained from any GCDT service for any purpose other than your personal, non-commercial purposes without GCDT’s prior written consent, and You specifically agree that You will not use, or obtain with an intention to use, such information for the purpose of discovering the business logic of either service, or creating a tool that predicts the operation of our service.
- This Website may contain links to third party Websites. GCDT and its related entities do not make any representations or warranties as to the contents of any third party Websites, and expressly disclaim that they operate any Website other than this Website. Third party links accessible from this site is not an endorsement of those Website’s content, products, Services or information. GCDT is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred from directly or indirectly accessing third party Websites from links on GCDT.
GCDT trademarks, if existent, may not be used or reproduced without the prior written consent of GCDT. GCDT may use GCDT trademarks for each of their respective products and Services.
Disclaimer of warranty
All content, products, and Services on the Website, or available through the service, or obtained from a Website to which the Website is linked (a "linked Website") are provided to You "as is" without warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy.
GCDT does not endorse and is not responsible for:
- the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made through the Website or service by any party;
- any content provided on linked Websites; or
- the capabilities or reliability of any product or service obtained from a linked Website.
Other than as required under applicable consumer protection law or Fair Trading Acts, under no circumstance will GCDT be liable for any loss or damage caused by a user's reliance on information obtained through the Website or a linked Website, or user's reliance on any product or service obtained from a linked Website.
It is the responsibility of the user to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content available through the Website, or obtained from a linked Website. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice, product, service, or other content.
Limitation of liability
You expressly understand and agree that GCDT and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable to You for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if GCDT has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from use of the Website, content or any related Services.
Services & Late Fees
You will book and make necessary payments for the Services that you engage with GCDT to provide the Services (“the Booking”) for the relevant animal (“Pet”) for a specified period commencing and ending on a particular time and date (“Service Period”).
The Pet must be suitable for Services offered by GCDT. GCDT reserves the right in their sole discretion to determine whether the Pet is suitable for the Booking.
The Booking of the Services for the Service Period is binding on the Pet Owner, representative or person conducting business immediately upon submitting the Booking with GCDT. GCDT reserves their right, in their sole discretion, to decline or confirm the Booking and will be notified to the Pet Owner within a reasonable period.
The Service Period commences when the Pet is marked as delivered by GCDT by the particular delivery or pick up Service. You must collect the Pet on or before the end of the Service Period. The Service Period ceases when the Pet is collected by the Owner or its authorised person and marked as collected by GCDT.
GCDT is entitled to charge you additional fees if the Pet is not collected by the end of the Service Period as agreed, left in our care without prior agreement or abandoned and will be charged a fixed fee of $59 for each day, or part thereof to the relevant party and includes weekends and or public holidays. (“Late Fee”).
The Late Fees will continue to incur until such time as the Pet is collected or returned as agreed between the parties.
Additionally, GCDT is entitled to charge a cancellation of the full amount for service bookings if cancelled by the Owner within twenty-four (24) hours of the commencement of the service.
Late payments for invoices will incur a $25.00 administrative fee each time the invoice is to be resent without any further notice, after the due date has expired and if not paid in full. If payment has not been received after 30 days a 50% loading fee will be issued and incur each 30 days thereafter.
You further acknowledge and accept that You will be liable for to pay the invoice as issued and directed by GCDT within seven (7) days of receipt. If You believe that You should not have incurred Late Fees You must contact GCDT within three (3) days from the date of receipt of the tax invoice. GCDT will determine in its sole direction whether the late fees will be waived, limited or upheld.
Should you fail to collect your Pet within 7 days of the end of the Service Period then GCDT reserves the right to hand the Pet to the RSPCA. You indemnify GCDT and hold GCDT blameless for any loss or harm suffered by you or the Pet as a result of GCDT acting in accordance with the rights under this clause.
You warrant that the information You provide to GCDT is true, accurate, current and complete.
You agree that You will promptly advise GCDT of any changes to the information provided. If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or GCDT has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, then GCDT reserves the right to suspend or terminate your registration and refuse any and all current or future provision of the Services.
You warrant that You have disclosed to GCDT any and all behavioural issues relating to the Pet, in particular any dangerous temperament the Pet may have, and You expressly agree to advise GCDT promptly should this warranty become untrue or inaccurate. You release and indemnify GCDT for any loss suffered as a result of your failure to make the relevant disclosure to GCDT.
Risk and Damage
You accept full responsibility and liability of the Pet and warrant that due care will be taken while in transit to and from GCDT.
You agree that You accept full responsibility, acknowledge that You will not:
- unreasonably interfere with or disrupt the Services provided in the Service Period or disobey any of our reasonable requirements, procedures, policies or regulations;
- act in a way that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; and
- allow the Pet to harm GCDT or anyone or anything in any way.
You acknowledge and accept that a cancellation penalty may apply to the Booking.
If the Booking is cancelled within twenty-four (24) hours of the commencement of the Service Period no monies will be refunded.
A 50% refund will be provided if the Booking is cancelled in advance of seven (7) days of the commencement of the Service Period.
If GCDT is unable to fulfil the Booking You will receive a 100% refund.
Title to Pet
You acknowledge that the Pet is the absolute property of You (The owner) at all times and that GCDT is only engaged to provide the relevant Services during the agreed Service Period.
Death of a Pet
In case of death of pet whilst in care of GCDT or a representative/s. You acknowledge that GCDT reserves the right to Necropsy performed by a nominated professional when any doubt has arisen in relation to a pets cause of death occurs whilst in our care.
Reservation of Rights
GCDT reserves the right (but not the obligation), in their sole discretion to refuse, or remove the Owner Pet from the Service Period if they violate the terms of this Agreement or is otherwise objectionable.